About game coding

tryinlanister

Registered
Feb 8, 2019
techranc.com
hey i hav been making sme simple games using game engines though none of mty games are not on google play ! but now now need to know how can we make games without using these engines ! because i strongly ffeel that why should i pay soime one for providing me thosde tools if i can make my own tools without usinh theirs !
let me know about this if you hav any idea or do ley me lnow inn the coment box if you share the same view atleast !

thanking you in anticipation !

yes! you can ofcourse you can but then you need to study very deep into it ! once you go into research field then you you wont be abl,e to efficiently use all your capablities into applying so it is ale=way better to use the resources much efficiently rather than wasting time in research this is what my view is ! sorry if i contradict you but that is the truth ! hence there is a difference between a scientist and a engineer ! and if am not wrong as you have mentioned you need to make games ! according to your will ! tat you ca do musch better way by using those engines !know more ! even the games like piubg are make using those engines! then why cant you make even something better than that !