I will have you know that my clutches are not evil. They are in fact....umm....okay I don't know another adjective appropriate for describing clutches. Anyway, thank Pat. He's the one who took pity on Andre and released him back into the wild.

I keep trying - but he's shy. Plus I think he doesn't want our extreme weirdness rubbing off on him. He's strange enough as it is.

:patrickst

awww yes, a small dose of GT's brilliance or my comedic relief will surely make him realize that katie is one strange person for posting here, oh well blame :canada:

This whole exchange is not going to convince him. Sigh, nothing short of the threat of withholding sex will get him to post. And quite frankly I save that for the important stuff. The forums do not fall into that category.

Nope I would save it for something bigger than that. Something like Pat quitting his job so he can fulfill his dream of being in a Broadway musical.

I have no problem with Pat chasing his dreams actually - I just went for the most absurd image I could. Pat on Broadway would fall into this category.