10 best and worse

Grantastic85

Registered
Apr 26, 2006
Eagan
MTV2 is kicking off the new generation of systems with something they call "gamer's week" and Gametrailers was right on board and they made a segment called " 10 worse and best games of all time" now im not going to say all the games that are on there but i will say this, #4 best game ever " street fighter 2" (be happy spudly) #1 worse game ever was "superman 64" ive never played it but the clips looked like the game was carved out of sh*t and dipped in melted Sh*t.....wait.... oh never mind, but the #1 best game of all time is none other then my favorite game of all time, " legend of Zelda: ocarina of time" and i applaude in approvial. they called it a mixture of "lord of the rings and Mario platform jumping" and i totally agree.

Yea I saw that too. Wow ZeldaOof T was IGN's readers choice greatest game of all time. It is the greatest game of all time, if not then I don't know what is. That game defined Adveture games from that point on.

I have to disagree. I think the original Legend of Zelda is the greatest game of all time. It defined adventure games period.

But then I've always been a proponent of the old school. Nothing against Ocarina of Time, I just like the original more.

Yup. I have seen the other Zelda games though and even played a little bit of some of them. The original is still way better.

I really hated Quest 64, so it remains my worst game of all time. At least I could probably get a kick out of flying through buildings and stuff in that Superman game for a little while...

Best game ever? Super Metroid? LoZ: ALttP? Halo? Loz: OoT? SM64? Super Mario World? Shadow of the Colossus? FFVII? Not sure, not sure, but I seem to keep looping back to Super Metroid...

spudlyff8fan said:
I hate how fake MTV is when it comes to this...

it was actually gametrailers who made it and people voted on who should be the best and who should be the worst. MTV only aired it.

I don't think it's really fair to go back to the atari days. Those games were amazing just to have gotten made in the first place. It's like comparing a state of the art F-16 to a bi-plane.

hmmm...worst game I ever played?

that's a tough one...

i really hated sarge's heroes on 64.

I also hated Harvet Moon for gamecube.

those would have to be at the bottom of the barrel for me.

Hmm, we had a contest to give away that Land of the Dead game a while back... Road to Fiddler's Green I think. I wanted to play that after how terrible I heard that game was. That might deserve consideration. But then there's that super-buggy truck-driving game where you can drive over mountains and defy logic/physics...

The worse game I've ever played would be like shadow man 1/2. They were the worse, and I couldn't believe someone published this game. And someone sat there and made this garbage. Superman 64 was pretty bad to. The new one for 360 is good, and it kinda reminds me of spider-man 2 with it open range flying.

Ah, the safe old top 10.

I guess I'm one of the few people who thought Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time had tedious and boring bits. I'm not about to offer a suggestion, and I'll concede it was a great title, but I'm tired of hearing about Ocarina of Time topping another list. Can't we have a new best? I'd love to play a new best game of all time, but we won't see one for a couple years I'd wager. Curse the first and second generations!

The reason I think Ocarina is number 1 is because it's on damn near every list. I mean we all have our fav's. But that is one of the games that always makes the list all the time. Even people who have never played Zelda, if they put in time on this one they somehow agree and fall in love with the series. Kinda like how FFVII did for some people.

They do it so that the hardcore trolls won't jump on them with knife feet. And it's the best reviewed game of all time.

Funny how, despite complaints, Twilight Princess is on the interweb's top 10, too. Gamerankings.com puts it right under Ocarina and the number 2 game of all internet time.

And since it amuses me, only one of the top ten isn't a sequel. And people have argued that it was a spiritual sequel to Marathon. All of the complaining about sequels killing the industry and the best games of all time are all inventive rehashes... go figure.

Non of the Zelda are tech sequals, they are just the same story told at a different time in a different way. We all know that darkness covers the land, Link is called he must find a way to stop it, then we find out that it wond be enough and Link needs the Master swoard then you do a dozen dungens and fight Ganadorf. FF cold also not be considered a sequal because they are all different storys with different people in a different world.

But yea sequals rock thats why.