A press release on [i]Project Origin[/i], developer Monolith's sequel to the 2005 supernatural FPS [i]F.E.A.R.[/i], has been sent out to detail some key features of the game. [i]Project Origin[/i] is due to be released this fall for Xbox 360. Playstation 3, and PC.
• Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies
• Slow time using your character’s enhanced reflexes
• In your face close-quarter action in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
• Battle all-new enemies that employ advanced combat tactics
• Test your nerves and face your FEARS as you battle new characters and unravel a terrifying mystery
• Utilize the world interaction enhancements to create instant cover or remove obstacles
• Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
• Enhanced graphics engine takes action horror to new heights through enhanced visuals and effects
• Enemies behave realistically and use the environment against you through vastly enhanced enemy Artificial Intelligence
• Maintains the authenticity of the Alma storyline and players will know this is the only place to continue the saga
Stick with MyGamer.com for all your gaming needs.