A pixelated exercise in precision, patience, and peacekeeping, 8DAYS is already out on Steam. New players can now prove their mettle with a free demo:
Do you go in with guns blazing — or do you wait patiently in the shadows? Stand at attention, comrade: There’s going to be enough blood and bullets to start a war!
Alex Martín Ugalde (co-founder, Santa Clara Games):
“We believe that 8DAYS offers an awesome mix of guns, insane bosses and explosions coupled with a great story that will keep players engaged through to the very end.”
G.O.D. Inc. is the world leader in the Private Military Company (PMC) sector — bringing peace to those conflict areas where its clients have strategic interests. In 8DAYS, players take on the role of Lola “Wasp” Cruz and Mike “Ghost” Doe — two of G.O.D.’s expendable mercenaries. G.O.D. and 8DAYS Magazine are modern instruments used to keep the masses under control. G.O.D. is primarily a peacekeeping force, and the 8DAYS Magazine keeps public opinion in line.
In the full game, players will unravel closely guarded secrets while keeping the peace throughout five intense chapters — on their own or with the help of a friend in local co-op.
8DAYS also features an original soundtrack; the title song, “Wildlands,” sets the scene before players go into battle.
* Dual-stick shooter with non-stop action.
* Hidden characters to find and secrets to uncover!
* Two gameplay modes: single-player and local two-player co-op.
* Five chapters — including the previously released “Mission 1: Rice Wars.”
* Solid 2D arcade mechanics mixed with 3D input controls.
* Adaptive enemy A.I. makes each playthrough unique.
* Original OST features 31 heart-pumping tracks.