Stella Glow, the new strategy roleplaying game from ATLUS and developer Imageepoch (Luminous Arc) is now available for the Nintendo 3DS . Featuring a voiced story in English and 20+ songs left in the original Japanese, Stella Glow can now be purchased in stores and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS for $49.99/CA$59.99.
In Stella Glow, protagonist Alto starts as a country boy in a small town. One day, he hears a song coming from the forest (which is odd, since song has been absent on the planet for thousands of years), where he discovers the lone Hilda. But after the chance encounter, Hilda reveals she’s the Witch of Destruction, hellbent on “saving” the world (by wiping out all of humanity) with her Harbingers. As Hilda is about to destroy Alto’s hometown, he and Lisette are rescued by the Royal Knights and whisked back safely to the Regnant kingdom. Alto joins the 9th Regiment for the sole purpose of gathering the other Witches to stop Hilda’s reign of destruction.
Stella Glow Features:
- Song Magic: Famous Japanese voice actors sing more than 20 songs composed by Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears). The songs are part of Song Magic – a Vital combat and story element. Players can even choose to “tune” the Witches’ hearts to increase their abilities.
- Solid Strategy Gameplay: From the team behind the classic Luminous Arc games comes a brand new IP with the same renowned level of strategic combat.
- Free Time: Players will get an allotment of Free Time where they can upgrade or buy items, tune Witches’ hearts, explore, and grind experience, but that’s in limited supply as Combat Time will drive along the game’s story.
- Forming Bonds: Several Free Time options allow players to deepen relationships with their comrades, even form romances, which can unlock new powers and special events – make sure to use your Free Time accordingly!
- Plenty of Fight: Stella Glow will have 40-60 hours of story and sidequest content, with multiple endings, New Game+ mode, and more than 50 maps to battle on. The world of Stella Glow is rich and vibrant with tons to do!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
If Chicken Wiggle Told You That the Sky Was Falling… It is easy to see that Chicken Wiggle is made by the developer that created Mutant Mudds and Xeodrifter thanks to the cutesy art and game design. Jools Watsham of Atooi, formerly of Renegade Kid, has [...]
The Yggdrasil tree is now open for the most intrepid of adventurers! Get ready to gather your party and venture forth into the terrifying unknown because the Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth demo is now available to download. The demo lets prospective [...]
Atooi announced that their new platforming adventure Chicken Wiggle will go on a special two-week flash sale from September 14 to September 28 – dropping the price from $14.99 to $9.99 in North America on Nintendo 3DS eShop. A savings of 33%. The two-week [...]