Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel is the sequel to Rosenkreuzstilette (check out our review and stream of the original using this link), a level-based 2D side scrolling action game for PC. In a similar fashion to Rosenkreuzstilette, Rosenkreuzstilette [...]
The New Shovel Knight Nicalis is following their re-release of Cave Story on Switch with Tiny Barbarian DX, originally released on PC in 2013. Developed by StarQuail Games, this 2D action platformer actually looks and plays a lot like Cave Story but [...]
Encouraging Their Arrival With a simple premise, addicting gameplay, intuitive controls, and beautiful pixel art, Let Them Come, developed by Tuatara Games and published by Versus Evil, is a surprise, must-play pleasure. This $7.99 indie title ($4.99 on [...]