Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
It’s time to bravely venture back to face the horrors of Wallace’s Underground Labyrinth, battle monstrous orcs in Bilbaron Subterranean Fortress, and go on a magic carpet ride in the Mage’s Tower because Dragon’s Crown Pro is coming to the West in Spring [...]
Stick With It Over the last few years, 3DS owners have been blessed with original River City games. I still think River City: Tokyo Rumble is one of the best games on the 3DS eShop and River City: Knights of Justice also should please any fan of the [...]
Driving Angry As a resurrection from the 16-bit era, Road Rage 2017 on new gen consoles feels unfinished, broken, and overly simple. The obvious flaws are so glaring that Road Rage is humorous for all the wrong reasons. The story does not make any sense [...]