Steel Horizon delivers both turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay, offering players complete control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and artillery. As the American captain of one of three super-secret navy vessels, the player fights the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Build and command a powerful WW2 naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships.
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play.
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedos.
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action.
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat.
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
THQ Nordic and independent developer Experiment 101 have revealed BIOMUTANT, a new and original open-world action RPG for the Playstation 4, XBOX One and Windows PC. Explore a world in turmoil and define its fate – will you be the hero and savior or lead [...]
The original Yakuza game was released a little over 10 years ago and at that time it was one of the most impressive feats of gaming seen. Over the years there have been about half a dozen sequels, and a small handful of spin-offs (only one of which never [...]
In the recent years it has been an increasingly popular genre among, mainly, web games to create a mainly passive game—an idle game if you will. The concept being that the game still makes progress while the player does almost nothing and it continues in [...]