Resonance is the tale of a dark secret, a terrible mystery gnawing at the heart of a troubled kingdom. Faye Wynter, an orphan raised by the king himself and now one of his best agents, is sent to investigate the tragic disappearance of the king?s youngest son. Her special abilities and use of the Resonance make her the ideal choice for this delicate mission. Her inquiry leads her to a remote village where she embarks into a journey of fear and terror that reveals the darkest side of humanity and sheds light on her own origins. Her witchcraft powers won?t be too much against the dangerous zealots, grotesque misfits and evil worshippers she will face along the way.
* Survival-Horror/RPG hybrid combines the best of both genres.
* 15 special powers, each with their own distinctive gameplay
* Large arsenal of melee and powder weapons.
* Original dark fantasy setting inspired by the Renaissance.
* Open-ended levels with a variety of environments.
* Dozens of compelling side quests.
* Using Gamebryo engine, from NDL.
* The resonance is also a special power that provides a unique gameplay experience.