If you have the insatiable urge to stack, match, and clear colorful objects you’re in luck, because Puyo Puyo Tetris is coming to the Americas on April 25 and Europe on April 28! Get ready to dive into a colorful puzzle cocktail blended with a variety of addictive Puyo Puyo and Tetris game modes!
Seriously, there’s a whole lot of modes that will quench the thirst of the most weathered puzzle game veteran. Looking for a wacky single-player experience that features characters from the Puyo Puyo/Tetris universe and tons of unique challenges? Adventure mode is right up your alley. Want to sharpen your skills via the CPU? Solo Arcade mode is what you need. If the thrill of competing against other human beings is more your style, we’ve got SO many Multiplayer modes that’ll tickle your fancy. Check them out below:
- Versus – Players compete head-to-head in either Puyo Puyo or Tetris to fight in the puzzle fight of their life.
- Swap – Players’ abilities are put to the ultimate test when they compete on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, which switch back and forth at set intervals.
- Fusion – A true hybrid game where players compete with Puyos and Tetriminos together on the same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly thinking to become victorious.
- Big Bang – It’s a race to the finish as players compete against each other to clear unique challenge boards as quickly as possible to win.
- Party – Players compete on Puyo or Tetris boards, but the puzzles feature special items that when activated either help players or harm their opponents.
Puyo Puyo Tetris will be available in the Americas (April 25) and Europe (April 28) for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The Playstation 4 version will be available only in a physical format for $29.99, but the Nintendo Switch version will be available digitally for $29.99 and physically for $39.99, with a special launch edition that includes two Puyo Puyo- and Tetris-themed keychains while supplies last. The special launch edition of Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Nintendo Switch will only be available in quantities limited to pre-orders and first-run printings of the game in the Americas.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Like every month, MIcrosoft is giving away four free games during the month of July 2017- two on XBOX One and two on Xbox 360. The 360 games are playable on XBOX One. You need to be an Xbox Live Gold member to download these games for free. On XBOX [...]
The following discounts are available to Xbox Live Gold members now through July 3, 2017. XBOX One: Content Title Content Type Discount Notes 2Dark* XBOX One Game 50% DWG Castle Invasion: Throne Out* XBOX One Game 33% DWG Crypt of the Serpent King* Xbox [...]
Today, Nintendo announced the SNES Classic Edition, a follow up to the drastically under-produced NES Mini. The SNES Classic will launch September 29, 2017 for $79.99. For reference, the NES Classic launched on November 11, 2016. Launching this 16-bit [...]