505 Games debuts Pixel Piracy today! The hit PC indie game is now available on XBOX One and PS4. Developed by indie game studio Quadro Delta and presented by Re-Logic, the creators of wildly popular Terraria, Pixel Piracy is a side-scrolling, two dimensional real time strategy/sandbox/simulation game. Available on both platforms for $14.99, it is the only game of its kind on console!
The action-packed game invites gamers to sail the seven seas in search of adventure and booty where they can lead the life of a pirate captain in this thrilling open world and deeply layered RPG simulation game. Recruit a motley crew, build and customize your ship then plunder and capture enemy ships standing in the way of loot! While exploring the open seas, players can reign over rival pirate crews by pillaging, raiding, destroying or trading for a quick buck. Come discover danger and adventure in Pixel Piracy!
- Hire Your Own Crew – Carefully choose, upgrade and customize the best sailors and swashbucklers equipping them with weapons, armor and special items.
- Build Your Own Ship – Modify and upgrade your ship. Utilize masts and sails for extra speed, cannons and guns for combat, entertainment and food, training gear and decorations.
- Random Generated Open World – Game plays differently each time you start it – a vast over-world map full of danger, loot, and people to prey on!
- Pirate RPG Management System – A comprehensive loot system that offers upgrade-able weapons along with special and secret loot to deck out your sailors.
- Plunder and Fighting – Board enemy ships or search islands in search of hidden treasures and fugitives.
- Console Control System – Specifically built out to give the optimal Pixel Piracy experience.
- Updates – The fantastic new console version includes a tutorial, an entirely restructured skill tree, revamped RPG stat system, overhauled AI and a fully integrated weather system. The exciting release also includes loads of new weapons, skills, bounties and other items, along with a great new pirate user interface, captain behavior and character customization.