Written By: Travis Johnson
Capcom has recently confirmed that [i]Devil May Cry 4[/i] will hit retail outlets this coming February for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
"The highly anticipated [i]Devil May Cry 4[/i] immerses gamers in a gothic supernatural world, where a new protagonist clashes with series mainstay Dante. As new leading man Nero players will be able to unleash powerful and stylish attacks and non-stop combos using a combination of the Devil Bringer arm and the Exceed system, both of which are new gameplay mechanics for the series. Fans of Dante won’t be disappointed as he too will be playable during the course of the game.
Taking full advantage of the advanced graphical and processing power of the next-gen systems [i]Devil May Cry 4[/i] draws gamers into the rich and highly detailed world of Fortuna and its surrounds with more enemies than ever before and some of the most breath-taking bosses ever conceived."
[i]Devil May Cry 4[/i] includes the following features:
• From the producer of the original [i]Devil May Cry[/i] and [i]Resident Evil 4[/i]
• 2 playable characters – take control of both Nero & Dante
• High-definition visuals moving at 60 frames per second
• Blend of familiar and new: newcomer Nero clashes with veteran Dante plus appearances from Trish, Lady and others from the [i]DMC[/i] series
• Exceed System allows Nero to easily charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful and varied attack options
• Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
• Unique "Devil Bringer" arm opens up a range of never seen before combo options
• Distinct set of weaponry and moves for Nero and Dante
• New active style change system for Dante allows him to switch styles and weapons on the fly, producing crazy combo possibilities
• Numerous new characters and environments
• Signature blend of guns and swordplay
Stick with myGamer.com for all your gaming needs.