Zombie Survival Games

flamingor

Registered
Feb 16, 2015
Anyone here stumble upon a really great survival game?

I was recently playing Left 4 Dead and State of Decay on the Xbox 360 and came to realize that this genre is definitely a hit!

Can't really say the same for PS3 games though since most of them are story-driven ones that can't be played in sandbox mode.

I know of Dead Island for PS3? It's a survival horror where you collect food and guns etc and has pretty huge maps, lots of different enemies and good Easter eggs.

Other than that no you're right, there aren't too many, which really sucks. I love this genre! I hear that Day Z is making it's way to PS4 perhaps next year?

I know of Dead Island for PS3? It's a survival horror where you collect food and guns etc and has pretty huge maps, lots of different enemies and good Easter eggs.

Other than that no you're right, there aren't too many, which really sucks. I love this genre! I hear that Day Z is making it's way to PS4 perhaps next year?
Did you enjoy Dead Island? I enjoyed the start, however, the game, for me, became rather repetitive and uninteresting rather quickly. As as result, I passed on Dead Island 2.