Zelda: Twilight Princess

TP just got delayed until Autumn '06. I am now fairly convinced it will be fully playable with the revo controller. What else could possibly be taking so bloody long? It's not like "n" hasn't allocated enought funds to complete the next installment in their single most successful franchise.

Forgot to post that x.x

Nah, TP prolly won't have any actual special features with the Revolution. I'd have to bet they did this bump back to artificially strengthen the Revolution's launch lineup.

I think it's a really smart move by Nintendo. They kind of worked the clock and kept the Rev controller secret too long for game devs to meet the launch date, and Twilight Princess coming out around that time would mean they have their biggest series, right there, and the game WON'T look like a stupid little kid's game.

I'm betting that they also have two different strategies worked out. If the PS3 comes out and people mortgage their homes to buy it, they might take a different path than if the PS3 flops at take-off.

The market is in flux due to the new systems, so they are probably going to see how it goes before setting too many things in stone.