Zelda: TP

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
Going along with the poll question, which one do you people plan on playing it on? I'm gonna be going with the Cube version. I'm probably not gonna have a Wii by then, and I just don't like the idea for using the Wiimote on it.

I have been intrigued by how Zelda will use the Wii-mote since they first delayed the release of the game (I correctly predicted it had something to do with the new controller). Even if I don't have a Wii right away, I'll wait to buy Zelda for Wii, and won't waste the $60 on the GCN version.

Thing is...the Wii really has a sucktastic launch. There are two good games on it: Prime 3 and Zelda. If SSBB was on the Wii at launch, I'd probably bleed myself dry and buy the Wii, Zelda and Smash, but there's only one game I'd wanna get. And I mean...Prime 3 doesn't even have multiplayer, meaning there isn't a single good multiplayer game at launch (since Red Steel allegedly blows donkey).

Yeah, I still have my Zelda on pre-order for the gamecube. I'm still getting the Wii, but zelda might not be the first game I grab.

The Pocket said:
This is a point of obviousness, since your house is a house entirely devoid of GameCubes.
Though that may be a truism, it does not mean what I said was incorrect.

What about Wario Ware Wii? When's it suppose to launch? Or Wii-sports?