Yu-Gi-Oh

emptynone

Registered
Aug 22, 2005
I was just wondering if someone could tell me where can I download Yu-Gi-Oh for PC full version not the demo.
I looked everywhere but I couldnt find.

Soo if someone knows please write it here.

Well there is Yu Gi Oh Online which you can play with other people but I think now you have to pay or something like that. The other yu gi oh games I am not sure you can just download them like that. Of course there are other methods...

Well, sorry but this isn't a ROM site. There are ways to d/l Yu-Gi-Oh, but you don't want to ask at an official game site, where we have to desperately vie for Konami's attention but they'll end up saying, "I'm sorry, but you distributed our game illegally, we hate you and we will never send you games, ever!" And I want a promo copy of MGS3 Subsistence, then I won't have to pay for it.

i have a capital one card. "no hassle" my ass. i called the number to see about getting a credit line increase and it said they do not do that through the automated thing, or through an operator, or any other way that you have control over. they will periodically check your account and blah blah blah on their own. wtf. i thought they'd want me to have to pay more money to them? i was sort of wanting it cause of all the wedding expenses

I take that back Yu Gi Oh online is not a pay game, you just have to find the cd rom if you leave Private message either on here or on AIM or MSN messenger I can see on giving one to you.