Your Place or Mine? The AC Hook-up Lounge.

I am looking to visit or invite people over to my town. My town has alot of schtuff lying about and looks kind of trashy at the moment but I owuld not mind the company. otherwise i will be checking for a town to visit.

Okay, I'm giving this another shot. I'm gonna hike up to a little coffee joint today after work, mainly because I don't want to sit in the house for a few hours. I'm going to try to get on the free wifi there. If it works, I'll have my gates open sometime around 6 or 6:30 EST, and they should be open until 8 or so.

[edit] Scratch that, plans changed, but I'm still gonna try to open my gates from home for a while.

[edit] Okay, GATES ARE OPEN as of right now... will probably close later tonight, 8-9PM EST?

Last edited:
Although I will not be able to go to BCs tonight (Apparently I have to work until 630 PST) I am sitting in a coffee shop right now and am about to open my gates. i will have them open for at least the next 45 minutes. If they are not open than I am visiting another town briefly. The time is 1045 PST and they will be open, on and off, until 1130.

Also, I will be opening my gates this evening @ about 7pm PST. I will leave them open as long as I can.