Yesterday's Xplay- WOW!

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
Did anyone see yesterday's (4/5) episode of Xplay? It was without a doubt the funniest thing I've ever seen on G4, EVER. Fear the Kha'ak!

And yes, I have the maturity of a 13 year old.

I kind of wish they would talk more about the game instead of making fun of them, but, I mean, come on... how can you NOT make fun of "Kha'ak"?

I'm not as fond of Xplay on G4 as i am "Attack of the Show".....but heh, that's just me.....without them and us i'd be lost in video game twilight zone

I really AOTS as well but I hate the fact that Sarah Lane left, and even worse, she's marrying Brendan whatever, that is way too much woman for him.

When Sarah broke up with Kevin Rose before The Screen Savers went off the air and Tech TV was no more I knew I could never look at her again.

Tramp.

Ok, let's face it. Mr. Rose was the geek of all geeks...I even looked up to him as though he were a god...even though he did like Mac.
Furthermore...Sarah is quite the cutie, and it's just commonplace that nice guys finish last. It's no surprise she dumped Kevin as she gained a little fame...
I'm just surprised her and Morgan didn't do the lesbian angle afterwards just to make all us geekheads drool even more.

I always thought Morgan was a tad manish ( guess I am the only one)- but Kat from Call for Help! When those pics of her leaked I was a happy camper ;)

I'm not impressed too much by the new female host of AOTS....but of course, i've only seen her that one time when Sara was leaving....But they did have Candice Michelle on that episode.....oooooooooh.....Guess i need to go watch this week's episodes on my Tivo.....More News Coming, Stay With Us.....

No you are right. Morgan has that super man chin. Seriously watch X-Play and look at her chin, then compair it to your own chin. That jaw of her's could probally withstand a round or two of boxing with mike tyson.

Kat does have that uber geeky hotness thing going on.

But I have not seen any g4 show in 6 months, cause thats when I moved out my parents house and started living on my own. Plus we have a cable latino package...which pretty much gives me ON DEMAND, and a couple of movie channels ( not the real good ones) which is really all I need. Although I do miss Cartoon Network and Comedy Central.

she does loose points for the man chin, but man she looked good in those maxim pictures.

The one female who I will never understand why people think she's hot is the host of Cheat, man she looks like the type of woman you would put out a cigarette on

Wait, what?! Sarah's gone, and she married Brendon? Is Brendon still on the show? I stopped watching for a few weeks, and the whole show changes. I didn't even know Sarah and Kevin R. dated (I never watched Screen Savers). Was that the real reason why he left AOTS? I never really liked Sarah anyway though, I felt she tried to act like Kevin P. too much as AOTS went on. Plus, they whine a little too much on AOTS. They bitch about everything and anything.

As far as looks go the Holt chick looks way better than Sarah. They did a skit a while back with one of the bear suit guys throwing paper balls (I think) at Sarah, and after a while she gets angry and stands up to see who threw stuff at her. When she stands up they get a cluse-up of her and she didn't look cute at all. She's one of those chicks that look good from a distance and turn into bigfoot up close. I think she had a very, very, very slight mustache too (no joke).

Morgan Webb may not be the prettiest woman ever, but she does have a nice rack IMO. Tig 'ol bitties!

The cutest girl on G4 ever was Mizota, hands down.

Nah, I'd have to say that one who used to be on Unscrewed is the best-looking...I don't remember her name, though.

ah yes, the girl from unscrewed was hot, but my vote indeed has to go for diane mizota. Funny thing Playboy had a poll for the hottest girl on tech tv, Morgan Webb won, with the girl from unscrewed going second. They offered to do a girls of tech tv pictorial, they all declined.

spudlyff8fan said:
Nah, I'd have to say that one who used to be on Unscrewed is the best-looking...I don't remember her name, though.

That would be Laura Swisher, who's now just doing stand-up comedy. As far as chests go, she made Morgan look pretty small..

Huddy said:
That would be Laura Swisher, who's now just doing stand-up comedy. As far as chests go, she made Morgan look pretty small..
So in other words she's a nobody? And yeah, she did.

Yes, Laura Swisher! And I think when Playboy did that vote for the Girls of Tech TV I voted for her over Morgan- not that I frequent Playboy.com but I remember Tech TV plugging that promo. It is a sad thing to admit I would rather be watching geeks talk about toys than oogle at girlys.

RIP Tech TV, you are missed.