Xbox360

You can pre-order it? Damn. That is like my good friend who pre-order the new Zelda game from a small local game store. It is amusing, because it was questionable if this game store was going to remain in business long enough for the game to come out. Not that Microsoft will be folding anytime soon. Just, damn, it seems like it's still a while away.

i'd only preorder if they gave me something free and useless that shows to the whole world what a nerd i am. such as a t-shirt that says "x-box 360. microsoft owns me"

only time i've gotten something free and cool for preordering was a starcraft protoss shirt. only other game i think i preordered was fallout 1 and 2, and zelda 64. probably both of those.

I dont understand why people still pre-order new consoles... PSP - first batch Bad pixels.. XBOX - Dvd Rom scratched DVDs PS2 - DVDROM had problems reading media..

I think ill preorder a v1.1:)

Reply to: GhostToast:

i'd only preorder if they gave me something free and useless that shows to the whole world what a nerd i am. such as a t-shirt that says "x-box 360. microsoft owns me"

"I pre-ordered an xbox 360, and all I got was this stupid shirt"