xbox360, could it win the counsil war??

In my time at Gamestop I have only seen 3 broken Cubes, and 1 was factory broken, the others where customer brakeage. I'm not sayin they don't break but you went through 3 cubes? I still have my black one from day one. I only had 1 PS2 brakedown, and Have not yet seen the Xbox crap out.

The first one had a problem where no power was getting to anything but the fans, so Nintendo said "screw off" when I called them. The other one ended up having massive disk read errors late in its life.

Massive disk read late in life is understandable, and a power failure sounds like one of those factory defects if it was that way out of the box. Most reports about Nintendo customer service end up well, but I suppose no CS department is perfect. Blizzard, Nintendo, Apple, and New Egg all see cheers of unusually good service, and the only one I haven't heard contradicting remarks about is New Egg.

I never heard of the GC crapping out, but if i have to see my 360 give me a 'Please insert this disc into an XBOX 360 console' message that thing is going through a wall. I got the box to send it back to 'God Damn Bill Gates' but need a game that will suffice during the break. I'd love it to be God of War 2, but oh yeah, My PS2 gives me disc read errors all the time too......... God i hate my life.......

You might be the only person. I think thats because you keep coming down on Nintendo, so you get faulty equipment. But I have seen broken cubes but only 1 in the time at gamestop. I have re-furb cudes would that count?

Well then I have seen plenty of broken cudes (come back working).

But enough of that, starting Feb 12 Xbox will be rewarding peopl for raising their gamerscore. WHOO HOOO. Go to xbox.com for all the details, I might when some more stuff for playing games. I now love my Xbox thank you Bill Thank YOU