Xbox Live

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Do you play?

Who here plays Xbox Live? If so, which games do you play and what is your gamertag? maybe all mygamerains could meet online one day and beat the hell outta each other in Halo 2.

ooh sounds fun..we don't have Xbox live yet...but soon...Nephew got it for Christmas(he's in college) and has been pestering Joe(husband) to get it since! ofcourse it's been in our plans to get it but just haven't, but yeah it'd be fun to play with others from my gamer online.

Lynn

aww man... i just cancelled my 2 free months on Live. hmmm... i haven't tried it yet, but does that mean my acct. gets cancelled right when i submit the cancellation or when my 2 months is up. well i'm goin to check when later.. if i'm still on there my tag is D0nkeyPunchFun and thats a zero in donkey. and i'm only on halo2.

I would play XBL but my Xbox has some slight ehum....modifications. Therefore I am unable to play XBL. But if its Xlink Kai and/or Xbox Connect Im all up for it.

yeah my roommate has a modded box. he went out and bought a new xbox just for halo2. 'tard.... i guess it was worth it for him though. he plays the hell out of that game. but after playin on Live, he says he'll never go back to XBConnet.

To Be quite honest from what I gather the only things people play on XBL is Halo and sports games. While I may play a football game or a racing online every now and again, I would hardly ever use XBL. Therefore I did not worry too much about getting my xbox modded to where I could play XBL. Aint worth it to me.

Halo 2 is the biggest Xbox Live game. But people still play Rainbow 6, Crimson Skies, and Star Wars Battle Front.

I recently bought the Star Wars Clone Wars/ Tetris Worlds two in one disc (this disc was bundled with the system a while back) for only 5 bucks. When I booted up Clone Wars, no one was playing. Then I tried Tetris, and there were only like 4 people playing. I guess everyone that has Xbox Live is playing Halo 2.

I had been wondering about the Star Wars Clone Wars/ Tetris Worlds deal...I've seen the game at gamestop used and it's really reasonable...just couldn't grasp why they were together though...but now I know! :)

DOA Ultimate would be fun..I use to be pretty good at fighting games...*sigh* now I'm a tad rusty..

Lynn

The NCAA 2005/Top Spin bundle is waayyyy better. But who wants to seriously start something up so I can embarrass somebody? Sports games or Halo 2 it really doesn't matter.

I'm Sniftyfishcough and usually play Halo 2, that is if my schlock-box would decide to get itself online for a change.