Xbox Live

Hitman1130

Registered
Apr 20, 2006
B-Town
www.myspace.com
Hey does anyone play xbox live? Maybe im just new and maybe it shows it somewhere else but post ur gamertag and what games u play.

Gamertag: BoRnToPaInTbALL
Games: Halo 2, Rainbow six three, Greg Hastings tournament paintball, Greg hastings tournament paintball MAX'd, Batttlefield 2 : modern combat, Call of duty 2 :Big red 1, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Counterstrike, Doom 3 resurrection of evil,Phantasy star online eps. 1 n 2, DDR Ultramix, Top Spin, Ncaa football 2005, and Crimson Skies

I'm spudlyff8fan on XBL, and I play Halo 2, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, Dead or Alive 4, Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and a couple of other ones.

PrinceLUDA21
Burnout Revenge, Fight Night, Need for Speed, GRAW, and mostly every XBL game there is. Need someont to play the co-op games online with my friends suck

GamerTag: Juandogs

Games: GRAW; Oblivion; Fightnight Rnd 3, Bankshot Billiards

Those are the ones I play mostly online. I have many other games but I don't bother going online with them. I am with the AoDK clan on GB. So anyone here playing in the BEST BUY Tourney.? I past the first 3 rounds and about 2 more rounds away from the playoffs. Get at me letting me know if you are in the Tourney or was in the tourney.

hi im icewolf122 on XBL

im moving my ghost recon 2 sumit strike clan to graw on 360 and i am looking for some good players to play in my clan

hey born to paintball

Hitman1130 said:
Hey does anyone play xbox live? Maybe im just new and maybe it shows it somewhere else but post ur gamertag and what games u play.

Gamertag: BoRnToPaInTbALL
Games: Halo 2, Rainbow six three, Greg Hastings tournament paintball, Greg hastings tournament paintball MAX'd, Batttlefield 2 : modern combat, Call of duty 2 :Big red 1, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Counterstrike, Doom 3 resurrection of evil,Phantasy star online eps. 1 n 2, DDR Ultramix, Top Spin, Ncaa football 2005, and Crimson Skies

i have played you in ghost recon sumit strike online with ausroo i was krumpet but that is my friends gamertag mine is icewolf122 but am changing it will keep you all up to date as to play with yous online

ty0812...mostly play GRAW....sometimes Fight Night....NBA 2k6.....depends what i feel like playin