www.bungie.net

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
What a great site. It keeps track of all your Halo work, and you can even manage your File Share online. This is the pinnical of stat-tracking games by far. I dont know why other games do not copy this system. After a night of Halo sessions, I love going online and checking my stats, see which weapons i do the most damage with, and my Kill/Death ratio. Great stuff.

If you have not signed up, i highly recommend doing so.

Other game devs really should look at this for future games. I know there are lots of Guitar Hero stats on the main Guitar Hero page, but it is still now as well implemented at Halo's site.

Bungie has had a jump on this vs Guitar Hero though. Remember that GH used to be Harmonix so Activision had to run with it as far as that goes. I am certain the next wave of the "rock star" games will have major improvements in the stat tracking and online competition.

Well GH:Aerosmith was a flop from everyone I have spoken with. GH4 is starting to look alot better but im sticking with the devs I like and getting Rock Band 2.

I heard that your downloadable content that you purchased in Rock Band 1 will work with Rock Band 2. that would be smart.

SquallSnake7 said:
I heard that your downloadable content that you purchased in Rock Band 1 will work with Rock Band 2. that would be smart.

100% correct, it will mesh right in with Rock Band 2 when you put the disc in the tray. They also talked about free downloads from Rock Band 1 so there will be no disc swapping between the two games.