WTF (Work Time Fun)

flamingor

Registered
Feb 16, 2015
While browsing through the old PSP games, I suddenly remembered this one game called WTF Work Time Fun. It consists of really weird and funny mini-games and gives this unique vibe to it. For me, it was one of the games that made me love my PSP back then! Anyone else have a game they use to love to play?

PSP-WorkTimeFun-USVersion-FrontCover.jpg

Ooh, never heard of it but will definitely look into it. I'm always looking for new psp and vita recommendations.

I've heard of it before, but never actually got the chance to try it out, as I wouldn't find it this easily where I live, only through a lot of hassle. Anyway, at the time I didn't bother checking it out, but now that you remembered me the name, I searched for its name on Youtube, and I do regret that I didn't put the necessary effort at the time to get my hands on one copy. It really is an odd game, but that's what makes it special. :)

Well this is the first time I am hearing about this compilation of mini-games on the playstation 2 platform. I wouldn't know where to get a copy of this game now because the ps2 games have long been taken off the shelves in my country.