WTF is this

daredevil3six

Registered
Nov 28, 2005
Hialeah, FL
www.myspace.com
yoo wasup new to this place well anyways i bought a couple of 360 games and a wreless controller (but still waiting on my system :sigh: ) well one of the games that i got was perfect dark zero collectors edition and it brought these two thick pieces of paper that were holographic on one side and black with numbers and a little triangle on the other side, well just wondering if they were anything usefull or just a lame excuse for me to pay an extra 10 bucks for this game

PS. the damn dvd doesnt work on a regular dvd player and that pissed me off !!

IM000766.jpg

hers a pic so u guys could know what im talking about

Hey daredevil, good to have you on the board......And i have no idea what the 2 things in your picture are but they look pretty cool.....And just wait till Spuds gets on, he's probably got an answer....

It's a Limited Edition Glyph card. It's just a card. It'll have some collectible value for big Perfect Dark fans, but thats it. It's a set of 12 that only comes with the Limited Edition version of PDZ.

Everyone else here got scrwed out of a Xbox 360, I think you are the only one who has recieved theres. But then again I think only 2 or 3 other people was actually going to get one.