WTF and WTF

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Ok so my new issue of Gameinformaer came in. And in the preview section there is this game for the PSP that is titled WTF ( working time fun) I guess it's the Sony verison of Brian Age, but the name is just wrong. WTF ( What The F***)

Also there was this rumor of a Sony vending machine that will be placed in malls. You can stop by and pick up everything from a PSP to games to cameras to movies. Not sure if this will work or not but there was a pick of one. WTF

EDIT: Also i like this lil thread, so how about from now on we post only WTF topics in here. If it has to do with any thing Sony. If you get some info and it makes you go WTF then post it right here.

Last edited:
Or how about ppl tryin to shake the machine to get there PSP or Blu-Ray disc. I wonder how the vending guys gonna stock the items, can we jack him for the loot.

In Japan they've had vending machines like that for years. Digital cameras, and a bunch of other things (underwear... underwear that's been WORN... *shudder*). But the digital ones aren't the drop down a chute ones. They're the ones you punch in a code, you open a door, and grab the item of the shelf. And once you close it the machine carefully restocks that shelf.