WoW help

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
Alright, a guy at work is new to WoW (unfortunately I don't have internet at home so I can't help him out). He's on a server called Rexxar and his names are Kennyoflex and Lavier. If anyone is on that server, could you help him out a little?

I'm not sure how you could help him. Buy, sell, trade? Give some advice?

Of course, you could kill him and tell him Jonas said "hello". That would be hilarious.

LOL... man there's so much to do in WoW, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Tell him one of the best resources for characters is the official forums, and for missions/quests and items, Thottbot.com and Goblinworkshop.com are abot the best.

When I'm in Philly I play WoW and I am in fact on the Rexxar server. Tell him to look for Eitak (I'm alliance) and I will help him out should I run into him.

Thx. I'll definitely pass that along. He's an interesting guy. He plays games similarly to me in that he wants to max out all the possibilities.

Well, If he is on a different server than any of us are on we can't buy sell or trade him anything. I mean the best thing he can do is lvl with the noob quests then join a lowbie guild. If he is intrested in PVP on DarkIron he is more than welcome to start a Character there and look me up.

PST Isard.