Would you like to see Assassin's Creed back on Nintendo?

GamerMonkey

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
I love the Assassin's Creed games - yes, I'm a stabby type - so I'm really disappointed the new games aren't making an appearance on the Nintendo console. I've played 1 and 2 on PS3, and 3 and 4 on WiiU and control-wise I'd take the WiiU version any day.

Having the map on the controller makes a huge difference to the smoothness of the gameplay experience and I much prefer the WiiU controller over PS3's weird spongy L/R 2 buttons.

What do you guys think? If you've never played them, you MUST. They're fabulous, and I now have a sea shanty for every occasion.

It would be nice to see how they would have used that controller they have. But if they wouldn't have done anything special with it then I could care less. If I want the multiplatform games I'd buy them on the other systems.

The ONLY chance I would get it for the Wii U is if they fully supported. Ubisoft likes to hold back DLC that the other systems get.

It would be nice to see how they would have used that controller they have. But if they wouldn't have done anything special with it then I could care less. If I want the multiplatform games I'd buy them on the other systems.

The ONLY chance I would get it for the Wii U is if they fully supported. Ubisoft likes to hold back DLC that the other systems get.

Yes - that's something I've noticed since getting a PS3, the Nintendo platforms have a distinct lack of DLC. AC3 had the King Washington storyline, but I don't think AC4 had any (but I may be wrong). It doesn't bother me that much because I think DLC is quite expensive for what it is.

I agree with you about the controller. While the map makes a huge difference to the gameplay experience in AC, it's hardly ground breaking stuff.

I wouldn't like to see AC in particular, the sequels of that game strongly fall into the "more of the same" camp for me. But I'd like to see games that really push the Wii controller, it might get me to buy the console! So a AC-esque game specifically designed for the Wii platform would be amazing.

Nintendo themselves said that they would try not to have games that are on all platforms. It was basically so they could stand out in this console war. As for AC, I think the company themselves that don't want it on Wii U. I think they just dislike the console since they put Watch Dogs and won't include any update patch nor DLC for it.

I don't feel the need for AC on Nintendo devices, as they seem inferior to other systems AC games. I know that the Wii U is less powerful than the other two main console competitors, so there is no real loss for multi-console homes.

I don't feel the need for AC on Nintendo devices, as they seem inferior to other systems AC games. I know that the Wii U is less powerful than the other two main console competitors, so there is no real loss for multi-console homes.
Not everyone has two consoles and it would be nice if we had the option to play AC. I don't see how having more games could hurt the WiiU and it will give players more choice. I read about a lot of WiiU owners having PC and a WiiU, I think this is the best combination for every gamer. As far as inferior system ever consoles is inferior to PC's when it comes to graphics but that doesn't stop people from buying them.

Nintendo themselves said that they would try not to have games that are on all platforms. It was basically so they could stand out in this console war. As for AC, I think the company themselves that don't want it on Wii U. I think they just dislike the console since they put Watch Dogs and won't include any update patch nor DLC for it.
It's a clever position, games will play infinitely better on their console if it was originally developed for it anyway because it's so special.