Worst PC Game You've Played?

TheViper

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
Let's talk about some crappy games that we can't believed we've ever played. I'm trying to compile a list of games that I want to either avoid or completely crap on. So, lets list some crappy games and rave about them!

"the zoo race" a god-awful religious game, but also hysterically funny because its so bad.

not sure if that makes it good or bad.

The worst PC game that I've ever played is Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. This game didn't live up to my expectations at all. It was too futuristic, and it had little to do with reality. You had to fight robots that were trying to take over planet Earth. Oh great! I mean now I won't see blood spurting out of my enemies when a bullet hits them.

For me a simulator game that i installed about a year ago. Its a farm simulator, where you go around with a tractor and try to farm. The problem is you are the only character and its basically your on your own. Its more like a training video than a game.

The worst PC game I've ever played was Deer Hunter, it's very cheaply made and worst a lot of people are still buying it and there's also deer hunter games for Android and iOS who ever made this was a marketing genius. Earning millions for a crappy game.IMG_20180612_002826_837.jpg

I'm a big GOT fan and when I heard that there's a new Game of Thrones video game out, I downloaded it and was quite disgusted with it because it has no relation whatsoever to the Game of Thrones I know. It's boring and horribly made.IMG_20180612_005930_866.jpg