Worms, Worms, Worms, Worms, Worms!

MagdiMahgoub

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
London
Visit site
Download The Worms!

Hey! Doyou wwnto try the Worms Games? Download Them on www.trygames.com for free! You can also buy them. There is Worms 2, Worms Armmegeddon, Worms World Party, Worms 3D & Worms: Forts! Guess what?! There all BESTSELLERS! :b9:

WORMS! WORMSALAWORMSTRAGEY!

Noway! Is it a stragey game or is it on www.trygames.com? Sorry, only Worms Forts and Worms Armeggedon is a bestseller, so go on and get going!bigfont[/font]

lol...I say play Gunbound. It has a way bigger online community than Worms does. Nothing aginst worms thou. But I like playing games online. http://gunbound.net/down/game_down_01.asp

Worms v Gunbound

if you goto www.trygames.com, you can download the best game yet;
Worms World Party. also worms.team17.com has ALL worms games, + chaek out Worms and other team 17 games on www.team17.com or www.team17.co.uk. even www.worms2.com, wwp.team17.com, www.worms3d.com & www.wormsforts.com has all worms deatail. Gunbound is a stragey or not fooool lol. Worms is such a silly game. Homing piegons as a weapon lolol. AND MOOSES AS POWERFUL WEAPONS, BANANA BOMB AND OLD WOMEN??!! SAY YOU LIKE IT MAN![b/]

I'm a big fan of Worms World Party on Dreamcast... Armageddon will do too, since nobody plays online anymore and that was the main difference. Whenever I see my brother we have to break out the DC and Worms. Last year we had some good four player games going when I visited him in Dana Point... those were the days...

So,

I like worms world party too thx. I am a fan on PC! I'm now gonna play on the internet. Armegeddon won't work on pc. :c2: Worms 3D and Worms Forts look new. Theres a new worms game! Worms 4: Mayhem. It's not out yet, but later. Worms is Stragey game which is funny. Worms 2 is quite good. While i can't download worms dc and Worms Blast
:b8:

But anyway, The Best is worms world pary... damn! I forgot to look for my disk! Seeya!
:y2:

sHUCKS!

Oh Shucks! An error says this everytime I want to run Worms World Party!;
Please eject and re-insert the CD-ROM, select ok and restart.
And I have tried it! Help!