World of Warcraft, What are you expecting next from them?

King Draco

Registered
Feb 6, 2015
I really hope Blizzard comes out with something new and innovative. I feel like it's getting old. What do you think they should come out with next? I heard they have at least 10 more expansions to go.

To be honest the game engine is getting a little too old in my opinion, perhaps they should just create WoW 2. Something I would like to see? Probably more PvP support, and high risk high reward PvP, kind of like the wilderness in the old Runescape where you can get all the items which your opponent was carrying.

To be honest the game engine is getting a little too old in my opinion, perhaps they should just create WoW 2. Something I would like to see? Probably more PvP support, and high risk high reward PvP, kind of like the wilderness in the old Runescape where you can get all the items which your opponent was carrying.

What you say is completely true. I remember playing runescape and the reason why I played it was more for the PvP then everything else. And also that you can level your skills way more detailed.