Will Nintendo continue to keep the bronze

bio shock, lost planet, MS has great games comming out, its just that Gears of War takes the spot light from them.

BTW i read in wired that they gave the Wii the best looking system comming out this year, wich im happy for, showing that nintendo has its come back, and people are taking notice.

and i also saw online this dumb prediction that if sony looses the consul wars that they'll be done with games forever. i have to say that is a really dumb prediction. there is the slim, extremely slim chance that it happeneds, but i think not.

Don't get me wrong I know of all the games your talking bout. I want Lost Planet, maybe BioShock. But MS ONLY HAS Gears for the holiday. Everything else was pushed back until next year. Hopefuly early not late next year. DOA, PSU are not gonna be system sellers and we all know this. Double agent is not just for the 360. I'm talking games just for that system. Sony's lauch looks like the PS2 launch, nothing really good to get a launch. Atleast Nintendo can put out 1 game that is a must have with every system the put out.

NES - MArio Bros

SNES - I can't think of the launch, cus I didn't get one till next year.

N64 - Super Mario 64

Cube - SSBM

Wii - Zelda

Xbox - Halo

Snes- super mario bros

and yes, nintendo has never gone into launch without having a great game to back it up.

SSBM wasn't a launch title. It showed up a short while afterward. The main launch titles on the Cube were Luigi's Mansion and Wave Race.

Sorry bout that I got a early copy of the game..........sometimes it pays to know people in certain places. Never the less Mansion was a good game. But look at it like this SSBM came out right after, very close yes or no? What came out right after the PS2 or the Xbox, or even the 360 that was a killer app.

Thats my question to everyone. After 3 months of the release (PS2, XBOX, 360, PS1, DC, Saturn) What was the Killer app title YOU *pointing finger at you* had to have, or what was the killer app that everyone needed.

Nintendo's throwing such a curveball, it's tough to say where they'll go. Considering their competition hasn't changed, and their market hasn't really changed except for lip service, I wouldn't be suprised if Nintendo was in 3rd again. Sony's brand is very, very strong, and combined with the most horsepower they might come out on top again if Blu-ray pulls through. X360 promises a lot, but even in the USA people are resistant to Microsoft's Green Machine.

Wii really needs to prove it's premise to pull ahead this time, though they've priced it so they don't need to "win" anything to remain profitable and stay afloat. If either Microsoft or Sony drop the ball, the scrawny and scrappy Nintendo will devour the weak, and make that lack their own strength.