Wii Display Issues!!!!

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Has anyone had a problem with their Wii outputting visuals on your TV. I have been getting this shaky white dead pixels for the longest time. To see what I am talking about, watch this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdWnsw3Yckc&NR=1

I contacted Nintendo about this problem through email and cant to hear what they say. This is not a problem as to how I have my system hooked up, but rather, it is a Wii graphic card problem.

If you have this problem, please speak here and let me know. My system is still under warranty and want it fixed because this problem alone is making my games unplayable. :crazy:

I contacted Nintendo through email and got a response. Instead of giving me an explanation in the response, they told me that I need to call their 1-800 number and go over everything with a live rep.

That sucks. I dont want to do that. I will be on hold for 1 hour, only to have Nintendo say that they will not fix my system.

If you also have this shaky line problem with your Wii, please mention it here.

I hear that it's a result of having your Wii on standby and not shutting it off completely.

However, my friend leaves it on standby and has had his Wii for a long time, and hasn't faced this problem. Luckily mine hasn't either :)