Why I hate Microsoft

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
So yeah. I hate Microsoft too. Look at their latest backwards compatibility list. Notice something? NO FIGHTING GAMES. Why oh why don't we see Street Fighter Anniversary Collection out on the backwards compatibility list?

So they can GOUGE us. Why don't we see King of Fighters 2k2/3? Guilty Gear XX #Reload? Samurai Showdown V? King of Fighters Neowave? I'll tell you why. These games may have sequels that will come out on the 360 (probably). So they are deliberately avoiding putting these games on the list to force people to buy the sequel.

The greatest example is Dead or Alive Ultimate. It was one of the most popular Xbox games on Live and sold bundles. But DOA4 was coming out, so they left it off the list and put in the crappier, offline DOA3.

I hate it when companies gouge us. And where's my Xbox-to-360 controller converter?

No Street Fighter Collection because it's on XBL. As for GG thats just plain stupid. But look I still can't play my Buffy game on my 360. Thats all I want I don't care for anything else but that game. This is the one game I have never beaten. I OWE YOU DARK SLAYER.

No it isn't. The SF on the arcade is only 2 Hyper Fighting. Anniversary Collection has SF3: Third Strike and Hyper Street Fighter 2, which is ENTIRELY different from HF.

And yeah, I want #Reload, now.

Yeah I just found out I couldnt play my NCAA football 06 on my 360. Cmon its friggin 06!
Could they have at least converted the newest games?
This is after I had already sold my xbox :(

If you could just play it on your 360, how would they make money off you being forced to buy the 360 version?

they dont have current gen fighting games, but theres next gen fighting games, theres dead or alive 4, but thats rele hard and stupid. but i heard that the last mortal combat game thats THE LAST ONE EVER TO BE MADE! will be for xbox and 360

O Yea you are right Spud sorry to doubt you. But I think that is the reason still why you can't play it. Why enable and old game to play on the 360 when you can re-make all the SF on XBLA and charge money for you to buy it again to play. Business wise it's a smart idea

That's exactly it. If everyone who didn't own an Xbox, but did own a 360, wanted to play Street Fighter, they'd probably just go to Gamestop and buy Anniversary Collection.

But the tirck is to lock them into buying more items. I mean they probly could make money of just the game it self. But what about the lazy ppl who don't feel like going to Gamestop. The game is about $30 that must be shared by everyone. But brake it down buy the sales of the MS points, And then the XBL subscriptions. For everyone who pays monthly (like Me) thats $8 to MS. For every XBLA game I buy thats profit. See I enjoy buying the games. The plan of having ppl buy the little things adds up big time. More ppl bought SFII from XBLA then the Colleciton sold on both platforms. It's all about the money and which way to make more of it.