Who's playing Mario Kart DS?

cuinneas

Public Relations Manager
Registered
Oct 29, 2005
Vashon Island, WA
i want to know who out there is actually playing Mario Kart DS. i know that I am and I love it. Because AC seems to be the game that my friends want to play I have been totally sucked in. I would like to take a break and get my arse kicked at Mario Kart one of these days. Who out there is playing?

I say WHO?

I like the game but I hate waiting for people to play with. And I always get my arse beat so it takes some of the fun out of it.... i tried rivals mode but I can never find anyone else to play with on rivals mode.

Yah I hate that. It sucks because I really like the game and the concept but I sure do hate starting a game with four and ending up with just me and the guy that totally kicked sand in my face.

I wish there was some type of punishment for quitters. like in Halo, if you quit you automatically get a lose. the same should go for mario kart, but it doesnt. my record is pretty good, but it should be even better with all the quitters.

either way, ill pwn any n00b that comes my way:

Yah that is the one thing that is a HUGE turn off. I really enjoy it but get soooo frustrated. it is not that fun only racing one person. I always play till the end.

Yah those quitters have pretty much turned me off on playing online. I would really like to get together a group of friends to play on the web or even a group of friends over the DS to DS function. It would be even Cooler if a few of them actually had the game themselves so that they could customise instead of using download play.