Who was the Sexiest Female Character to You?

lamanlupa

Registered
Sep 21, 2015
I kinda have a thing for female characters (who doesn't, right?), and I'm sure that most male game players would agree that games are a great source of celebrating the female form. Who in your mind is the most enticing, mesmerizing, too hot to handle character, a character so beautiful or sexy that you just can't help to develop a certain "connection" to her? My choice will have to be Fiona, from the SNES game, Haunting Ground (which is an old game for a lot of people). She was just so beautifully formed, the way she walks, the way she talks and even the way she hollers, "Hewie" to call her pet dog. Her face is also cute. Another one of my favorites is Lisa, the nurse in the first Silent Hill, she was just so pretty. Loved her death scene, her face was just alluring. Too bad, she had to die in that game. Oh, well! Who are your picks?

Last edited:
I've always thought that the Dark Queen from Battletoads was quite striking, in a fairly sultry gothic manner similar to Elvira, Vampirella, and Lady Death.

latest

I've always thought that the Dark Queen from Battletoads was quite striking, in a fairly sultry gothic manner similar to Elvira, Vampirella, and Lady Death.

latest

That's certainly a good choice, she's super fine. Look at that fine rear there, ain't too bad on the front either. The gothic style just takes that up to 11. I can see why the Battletoads would wanna smash that.

I think it has to be Lara Croft, who has been around since 1996 in the world and enjoyed looking at her in the game and in the new ones, she looks impressive and better looking which has made her more attractive now. It is nice to see attractive characters in games as it makes the male players attracted to the women who is computer generated and takes effort to make and well made. I reckon that we need to see more attractive characters which will make more people see that the new games have better characters compared to the old games.

I think that Yuna from FF10/10x is really pretty and her development is amazing! She goes from being a pretty, plain priest to a more sexy, upbeat woman. Not only are her looks attractive, but her personality is as well.

I'd have to go with BloodRayne. She's half-vampire, half-human, and all bad-ass! :D The games were pretty fun too (part 1 and 2 at least) but the movie was crap (Uwe Boll, need I say more...). Regardless, I think she's smokin' hot and kicks butt!

BloodRayne_zps9bb0pmiv.jpg