Who Bought One?

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Did you buy a DS?

I did. I like it, but I think the Metroid Dem is a little short.... but it is free so you cant complain. Plus, i really wanted a killer app upon launch. Instead, i gotta settle for another Mario port.

I jumped on mine like there was no tomorrow, yes the demo was short but it is fun and a great game to practice the stylus controls on, but Mario 64 DS is actually quite fun because you play as YOSHI, but i need to know when Advance Wars DS comes out YAY

I got mine as well. I got Feel the Magic, which is pretty fun in a Wario Ware-esque sense. I wish there was a killer app for launch, but we'll have to wait for the likes of Advance Wars DS and Animal Crossing DS. So far, though, I really like the hardware and can't wait to see what developers do with it.

My friend has to convince his mom to give him the money to get one... but my friend is not asssertive enough about it...

Got one this weekend...and I love it.

Friend said the speakers are louder than the ones on his laptop..heheh

I got the URBZ to go with it which plays great on it and really makes good use of both screens.

And I plugged in a GBA game in it and I think I like playing them better on the DS!

I was reading how heavy the DS was but to me it's really light (guess I'm use to my heavy PDA) so I guess it's whatever you are use to. One review i read said you can't play it in bed...heh..I have no trouble playing it in bed..again I guess it's what you use to.

playing GBA games on your DS is awesome thanks to the backlit screen.... not like the front lit on on the SP.