which next gen system will you get???

fuzzyman44

Registered
Dec 11, 2005
many people try to decide on system specs or games, even before they come out. there are also peoplewho judge the consoles even though you havent even played them...UR *(deleted)*!!!! give all a chance and then make ur descision.
thnx.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have so many better things to Spend $1000 on, though. I think my girlfriend would resent the fact that I spent $1000 on game consoles -- not even the games themselves -- so I'd actually have to have $2000 in spending money to treat her too.

I'll probably eventually get all three, but not until prices come way down. I didn't buy a GC or PS2 until they were $150 (and the PS2 I got used so it was $120 anyway), and maybe I'll get an XBox soon for $100 or so.

I'll probably be getting the PS3 for obvious reasons, which is now straining my plans -- saving for E3 and a PS2 -- but the Revolution is what I'm really looking forward to.

Well, I already got my 360 and I'm getting a PS3 whenever it comes out. I'm not getting the Revolution though. Nintendo's got to work hard like a one-handed hooker to get anymore of my money.

Xbox 360 for sure. Revolution is a possibility, along with a PS3.

That is what I am currently planning on doing but I know in the end I'll eventually have all 3.

Definately a Nintendo. They seem to be the only one that is marketing specifically to ME. The others are marketing to my friends. Not that my friends don't rock!! Present company included.

Well...as much as I would love to get a 360 I'll probably want to fork out the cash for a PS3 first...I'm a broke bum so I must choose carefully..

thats where all the pimps are leaning, im sry cinn but that was just stupid. im getting a ps3 as soon as it comes out. i am a hardcore playstation fan. but i am also wanting a 360 which i will get latter. and the psp will probly come before the ps3, i will still fork over the random amount of money just to be happy i finally got one.

I just got back from spending the weekend with my wife's family for their Christmas trip. One of her uber-rich cousins had a 360. I almost beat him up and took it because after spending the majority of the weekend in front of a tv with the 360 wired to it, I decided that I loved it. Call of Duty 2 was great. I played other games for it too, but that one has me hooked.