Where is everyone?

It's been relatively dead for a while now. We might need to have a PS3 giveaway contest involving posting on the boards to boost the forums again (only to have them disappear 2 days after the contest is over. :p)

Well that really does suck then, they seemed pretty cool. A new "big" contest does seem like a good idea to me (but I don't own/run the site). Even though we'd get a lot of visitors masquerading as real members we will get some that stay, like Luda did for example.

Which console do you think would gather up the most buzz? I'm guessing Wii, although I'm not all that impressed with it, obviously many others are. With its lower price maybe we could give away a few of them too, if Stan were up for it.

As for the staff I wish them luck, and I hope we get some new people soon if we haven't already.

Ok the real reason why everyone left is because there is nothing exciting goin on. Its just all talk. we need something like a new section titled humor where everyone can post things that are funny. it will surely revive this dusty place.

This is a gaming website, not a Mad magazine fansite, and who scared off Luda and Basil? seriously I'm not sure, was it me I scare off alot of people, especially when they happen to be in the same shower as me down in the Y or whatnot. As far as where everybody's at, Katie's getting married, GT converted to Islam, wijg is out getting laid, Spoony was scared away when she made her triumphant return, Demi was finally sent to Arkham Asylum, and Saint Bastard is on the road following his favorite band Phish.

I doubt Basil will, at least not like he used to. Getting married can do that to a person. I wonder if it'll happen to me. I'm sure kurruption hopes so.

PLEASE! Kwilson, come now, your always bitching and moaning when I'm gone, even marriage won't stop that itch you have for some of ol' mister 'rruption.