Where are all the PSP colors?

Ninja_Bee

Registered
Apr 20, 2006
Sunset Beach
Anyone remember the early PSP advertisements with Sony flaunting the PSP in chic cosmopolitan locales with models of all types flossin' PSP's of many colors. What happened to all those colors? If I'm not mistaken, Sony has only released the black PSP in the U.S., while Japan got one extra color in ceramic white. They originally had demo units in red, gold, white with kanji calligraphy written all over it, etc. It just seems strange to me.

It'll probably be the same thing all over again when the PS3 comes out in only one color, despite being shown off in three.

sdman135 said:
NO, i don't think it'll come out in differnt colors. You just have to buy the faceplate or the cool skins.

Thanks for the heads up, but I don't even own a PSP, never will. I was just trying to point out how Sony has been really dropping the ball lately in the industry. The fact that the PSP is only available in black is probably the least of its problems; it just points out Sony tripping all over themselves as of late. Which is a shame. I hate to see it happening.

I remember seeing multiple colors, but that may have just been skins that were applied. There are some pretty sweat skins like sdman said before.

There will be a pink psp coming to the us. i cant find the link right now. maybe ill find it later. (but im not lying though!)

there are other colors like camo, red, blue, and something else. i saw it at pspupates.qj.net but to see it on the psp go to pspupdates.qj.net/pda the second link is viewable on any web browsers including cell phones and is also 56k friendly.

Last edited:
exuuuse you! pink is NOT a color for girls. have you seen boys wearing pink shirts? it is the new fashion today. (sorry, didn't mean to flame ya there)