When will you lazy bastards start reviewing relevant games ?

ScreamingNeonBlack

Registered
Mar 14, 2010
Do you actually know that Super Mario Galaxy 2 was released last year ? Portal 2 was released 4 months ago, yet i have yet to see a review from this dilapidated site . You fucking kids haven't even reviewed Zelda : Phantom Hourglass, that was released 4 years ago. Stop giving attention to irrelevant bullshit like MLB Bobblehead Pros,Moon Diver or Gummy Bears Magical Medallion ,concentrate on the blockbusters, or at least games that got 4.5 Stars on allgame.com .

Get your fucking act together ,if you want hits for your pathetic site. Goddamnit.

I'm working on reviews for Portal 2, League of Legends, Minecraft, Dragon age 1 and 2, and the Mass Effect series. My professor has been nagging at me to do some things, so I didn't have to time to finish them. I've promised the owner I'd get them done, and right after I finish this project the website will have my undivided attention. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Do you actually know that Super Mario Galaxy 2 was released last year ? Portal 2 was released 4 months ago, yet i have yet to see a review from this dilapidated site . You fucking kids haven't even reviewed Zelda : Phantom Hourglass, that was released 4 years ago. Stop giving attention to irrelevant bullshit like MLB Bobblehead Pros,Moon Diver or Gummy Bears Magical Medallion ,concentrate on the blockbusters, or at least games that got 4.5 Stars on allgame.com .

Get your fucking act together ,if you want hits for your pathetic site. Goddamnit.

I understand that we don't always hit all of the triple A titles that you might get from other sites, that is true. I also understand that some of the things that we do review are kind of old, we review things when we can get around to it. You need to remember that unlike some other sites we don't really get a ton of games for free. We do have some publisher relations out there, and some places are even really kind to us, but for the most part when you are talking about really big games we have to buy those with our own money. That means that we buy them on release day and play through them when we have the time. Most of us are either in college or have full time jobs that don't allow us to power through the newest game.

I would like to point out, though, that we are doing a weekly stream that normally has some kind of new content on that. If you would like to complain, feel free to do it there. You can actively yell at us in real time.

Gillman is correct with everything he said. Time plays the most important role when reviewing games. If we only reviewed games like Skyrim, that takes 100 hours just to scratch the surface, it would take away time from covering other games, news stories, previews, and even our new videocast features. Everyone on staff also works full time jobs and most have families too.

Also, we enjoy taking the time to cover games that most other publications ignore. Here are myGamer, are just fans of games and will cover any game we can get our hands on (if you dig deep into our archive you will find several reviews for Leapster Handheld titles, as one different type of example). Sure, big holiday release games will always get the most coverage, and we will cover what we can, but we also want to cover the games that you might overlook and miss. We also review any and all games that are sent to us, which are often smaller games. Check out our reviews of games like Crimson Shroud or Code of Princess. Those are good examples of games that are highly enjoyable but could have easily overlooked; we are always on the lookout for that next sleeper hit.

If there is a specific game you would like to see covered, please leave us a note in the forums or contact us via email, twitter, or even PM. We always welcome feedback.