What's the last game you quit?

Shiek

Registered
Dec 25, 2022
Gamers quit playing games all the time. This might happen as a result of frustration with playing the game or the game being too difficult or full of bugs or even personal reasons.

With that being said, have you quitted playing any video game recently? If yes, which game was it that you quitted playing?

The last video game which I had to quit playing was as a result of the kind bugs and glitches it came with. The game was Battlefield 2042. I have vowed never to go back to playing the game again no matter what.

The last game I quit playing and have not gone back to since after playing it was Overwatch 2. I absolutely loved the first Overwatch and would play it for sometimes hours at a time when I had the time but since they changed so much and made it free to play, I have wanted to play it less and less with bugs, issues with heroes and also the fact that everything is behind a pay wall now and there is no way to earn loot boxes. I would have loved to see loot boxes stay and be earnable rather than for purchase.

FIFA was the last game I had to quit playing. I saw it as a complete waste of time and money because EA was no longer giving me anything that is worth the money I was spending on the game and that is the reason why I had to quit playing the game.