Whats missing?

Stan

myGamer Slave
Staff member
Registered
Jun 22, 2005
www.mygamer.com
We would like to hear what everyone wants.. So what additional features would you like to see implimented here at MG..

Let us know..

Maybe there should be an Alphabet for each section on the main page. For example, if you click on Gamecube on the left, you get the main screen. But under everything in the empty space, the A,B,C,D etc at the bottom would be linked to only GC games.

maybe have it linked to games for that system, or games with reviews only. Just a thought.

i think a way to search for members is a good idea. like we had a list of members on the old site

Reply to: SquallSnake7:

Maybe there should be an Alphabet for each section on the main page. For example, if you click on Gamecube on the left, you get the main screen. But under everything in the empty space, the A,B,C,D etc at the bottom would be linked to only GC games.

maybe have it linked to games for that system, or games with reviews only. Just a thought.

will do

Reply to: theethos:

Oh, and I'll tell ya what needs to be missing. The Ngage section.

[a]http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?page=portal&platform2=&platform=ngage&genre=[aa]ngage section[/a]

:)

It isn't missing exactly, but we should maybe have a sectional handheld section to allow us to cover the Nintendo DS and the Sony PSP. As both of them will (allegedly) launch this year, we should probably have a section ready and waiting!....

Need more reviews of latest games

You need more reviews of recent games. The sooner you get a review up the more chance someone will look at it. It would be great if you could beat gamespot on a review.

We need a better sense of community on here. Emphsize on this site for people to join our fourms. Do it on every review. Do it on the news. Just do it. Let it be known that if they don't like what we said about something, or just wanna say hey they can come here and talk about anything and that we will reply. Also lets have community involved sections in here like flame wars or user pick 10 ten's. They come for the games but stay for the content and community.

missin well diety, link, afro, dlp, thug, ace

we need new bloodi an pleadin with you new people please please plese start postin you don't even have to say any thing interesting i never do hehe :p