What's are the best PSP games?

There are actually quite a few games that I really enjoyed that have a PSP version for them. When you play things as a kid, it is really hard to tell if you were amazed by a sub-par game or it was amazing so I can only go off of what I felt then. There was a game called Daxter which was pretty good just with the storyline and all the various elements to the game; the graphics weren't all that though. Another one was Final Fantasy Dissidia; that one had a great storyline and graphics for the time. There is also a series called Dynasty Warriors which maybe doesn't have the best graphics or storyline, but the gameplay was superb. Being able to get stronger and upgrade your character is a simple but enjoyable aspect of games and I feel that Dynasty Warriors allows you to truly feel the changes that happen with your character as you upgrade them and get stronger. I almost forgot, Metal Gear Solid was AWESOME. It is a pretty popular game so there isn't really a need to elaborate on the game itself. Another great multiplayer game was the Ghost Recon series which is similar to metal gear solid but with friends.

Some of my favorite so far are ; Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Valkyria Chronicles II and Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. TEKKEN 5 is my best fighting game then.