What was the best Comic book title or movie that was made into a game?

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
My favorite is DC's Watchmen with Watchmen: The End is Nigh and Marvel's X-Men with its Future Fight.

Mine happens to be the HBO Game of Thrones movie. I practically love everything about this movie and I'm still looking forward to getting it's new season next year when it's going to be released. It's actually on season 7 at the moment, and it's the season 8 that would be released next year 2019. IMG_20180609_101437_396.JPG

The Arkham games and Injustice are my favorite. I love Batman and the story and gameplay in the Arkham games are great, and I've never been into Fighting Games but Injustice was very enjoyable and I knew all the characters.

The Arkham games and Injustice are my favorite. I love Batman and the story and gameplay in the Arkham games are great, and I've never been into Fighting Games but Injustice was very enjoyable and I knew all the characters.

Yeah me too, I'm a big fan of the Dark Knight and I just love playing any game connected with Batman. Also the villains and game story are always well made.