What upcoming Wii U games are you most hyped for?

CemeteryGates23

Registered
Oct 17, 2015
Well, there's a bunch of cool games being released at these times of the year and still a few more to go, not to mention some big titles pending for next year.

So which are the ones you're most looking forward to?

For me, it's the new Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X and the new Zelda next year!

I guess Zelda whenever that actually happens. Pokken Tournament too.

StarFox and Xenoblade Chronicles X. The former because I'm a rabid fan of flight sims, particularly StarFox; the latter because it just looks cool. Plus I love me some RPGs.

I'd say Zelda, as well, but I'm worried that Nintendo might dump the Wii U in favour of a new system in the not-too-distant future. If that's the case they might push Zelda back. We'll see, I guess.

I really want to pick up Yoshi Woolly World because it is that friendly co-op title that reminds me of Kirby's Epic Yarn. Star Fox 0 also has potential. Zelda will be great, because they all are, but who knows when it will release. Mario Tennis doesn't look that great and the last few Tennis titles sucked. But other than that, Nintendo really doesn't have anything. Perhaps they will shift their focus on the NX in 2016 instead of supporting the Wii U.