what to get, what to get?

Grantastic85

Registered
Apr 26, 2006
Eagan
im getting a PC for christmas, and i dont know what to get, you see im a world of warcraft player, but i want more then that, so im thinkin, "well i here Alien ware is the best in gaming computars, oh but the prices the prices!"
and then i was thinking Dell, my dad likes Dell, but................ its Dell whoop de fucking doo. all my computars are Dell, so might as well get another one, but then i saw a Alien ware for 900$ it is older, but better then the shit computar i have right now.

so what im asking is OPINIONS, is Dell a good, or is Alien Ware better?
and if anyone has Alienware tell me about it.

Alienware makes PC's for gaming, so I'd stick with them. If you get a Dell, you have to think about the immediate upgrades you'll have to buy for it. Video card, sound card, power supply, etc. I plan on purchasing an Alienware PC within the next few months and I'm trying to keep it under $2000, which is difficult for what I want.

You have to remember that if you bought a top-of-the-line PC today, it would be obsolete within 2 years at the current tech rate.

I've got a review of the Alienware Aurora 7500 (dual-core CPU, dual SLI nVidia video, etc.) in the works and it should be live by this time next week. You may want to read my review before spending big bucks, is all I'm saying. :cookiemon