What PS4 game are you looking forward to in 2015?

I WAS looking forward to "The Order: 1886" but I recently watched someone play it, and well I'm not that excited anymore. :( Yes, the graphics are AMAZING and I can never tell it I'm in a cut scene or a live one, but the story is...lacking.

Definitely looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3, I couldn't tell anyone how excited/anxious I am about this game. I am also looking forward to Need For Speed (unknown name yet). The graphics look amazing! I am sure the hubby has more picks than I do though. He games a lot more on the PlayStation for games like Final Fantasy, GTA, and Skyrim.

Last edited:
I saw that someone mentioned Persona 5. I have been a Shin Megami Tensei fan since Persona 2 came out. I am really excited about the new installment. There is going to be so many new features and add-ons to the game. It is going to be a almost entirely new experience, and the characters seem really interesting.

No one has mentioned the new Disgaea, yet. You finally get to be an overlord. If you liked the old games, I would look into it. There are plenty of new trailers out for it.

I am so excited that the waiting for MLB 15: The Show is almost over. March 31 can't come quick enough for me. I am excited by the overhaul to the franchise gameplay and also the inclusion of legends this year.

No Man's Sky. The thing's super hyped and there's a real chance it may be crap, but MAN it does look awesome