What PC games we all playing?

I'm mostly playing online games at the moment, which is really a shame considering the quality of RPG titles the last couple of years. I play Heroes of Newerth (it's a moba and the actual successor to DotA before DotA 2 came out), Magic the Gathering Online and Starcraft.

Maybe it'll change though, I bought Sims 3 for my girlfriend (she has a mac and a Sims 4 release is MIA on that front...) and it would be nice to borrow that for some private, offline sessions.

I'm mostly playing online games at the moment, which is really a shame considering the quality of RPG titles the last couple of years. I play Heroes of Newerth (it's a moba and the actual successor to DotA before DotA 2 came out), Magic the Gathering Online and Starcraft.

I wrote a review of Heroes of Newerth when it first came out and they were charging for it. I adore the format of MoBA's but that one I felt had a huge issue with the community. It was unforgiving and everyone treated everything like it was ranked and their was money riding on it. The pre-game game alone took forever for the bans, and that was in a casual unranked that everyone was playing.

oddly, ive been playing the new FF3 re-release with 3d graphics.

and holy crap is it unforgiving.

I own that on the DS when it first came out. I got about halfway through before I put it down and picked up anything else instead.

Right now I am playing through a ton of Hyper Dimension Neptunia Rebirth and Bayonetta. Neptunia damn near requires a guide for all the random work around plans that they have (which I guess the long term fans love) and Bayonetta is just stupid fun.

This question is more than 5 years old now, but people are still answering it, so I will answer it as well. I for one am still playing Skyrim after 3 years of its launch. I can't get enough of this game. It's the mods which keeps me intrigued in this game.

My PC isn't the greatest, but it gets the job done! I recently picked up Payday: The Heist on steam while it was free, and I am loving it! Otherwise, I tend to just stick with the good old-fashioned shoot-em-up games like TF2 and Loadout.

I play csgo at least once a week, and sometimes Skyrim. I do play other games too, but probably just after the big steam sales, because I pick some games and quickly get bored.

Currently, my favorite game at the time is Five night's at Freddy's. I know it's a really simple game but I was able to spend hours playing it a couple nights ago. The fact that it is so simple is the fact it's awesome, because it really does freak you out and make you jump. It gets addicting to try and beat the last level you died at. The only thing is that I wish they would work on the PC version of the game as it has lots of glitches.

Since about 4 years I have been playing League of Legends. I like the competitive nature and the new challenge every match brings. Every single match is different and you have to think about certain choices a lot, whilst still not forgetting to react. I played a bit of Dota and HoN, because I really enjoy the real time strategy genre. The only other games I play regularly are the Binding of Isaac and CS:GO.

Hey hey, just wanted to know what everyone is playing these days. Since I got my 360 I havn't played any PC games and just wondering what are the good ones out? Also, anyone know of any good free to play games out or coming out that they would recommend for a former WoW player?

I am currently playing Sims 3 and eventually will be playing Sims 4 on my PC. I also play a lot of Big Fish hidden object games. On my iPad I am playing Clash of Clans and Candy Crush. I am more into simulation and strategy games.

Well I still play WoW and will be logging in this weekend to start the new expansion (I'd be playing now, but I have too much work on my plate).

Other games I play:
  • Aion (F2P)
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • ArcheAge (F2P)
  • Rift (F2P)
  • The Sims 4
  • SimCity