what happened to the cowboy bebop game?

daiconv

animator
Registered
Aug 6, 2005
chemical plant zone
yeah, so i saw a trailer for it like, a year ago and appearently it doesn't exist anymore or something and that was just a figment of my imagination

oh wait, I'm not crazy: http://www.cowboybebop-thegame.com/
so where the hell is it? even if it turns out to be another 'sucky game based on an anime' (dragonball, cough cough) i still wanna play it.

can anybody tell me if this game is actually coming out

its coming out in december...

but as somebody who has played numerous anime-based games, I can honestly say that anime games are improving, especially when it comes to Bandai. Sure, they are yet to put out an incredible game, but with each game that comes out, they come closer and closer to becoming a great publisher. Ghost in the Shell: SAC and .hack// were all good games.

anyway...here ya go!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281059

oh so it's finally coming out, that's cool. i don't know, i'll have to judge it when it comes out, but like i said, i'll buy it either way, i mean, i bout DBZ final bout when it first came out, and once you get past the horrible controls, it's still fun.

DestinRL: your avatar...so gay...

If Gits SaC game is as good as the original Ghost in the Shell Game its not going to be that good.

As for the Cowboy Beepop. Im not going to hold my breath on it being really good. I would still buy it just because its Cowboy Bebop. Bandai makes the most horriable Anime Games ever...why do Anime Companies keep intrusting their series to such the likes of Bandai. I try to like them I really do. But they just suck.

Uhh....hank....

1) bandai IS the anime company. They have rights to the anime so they make their games.

2) bandai is about the only company that makes anime games. Square Enix made Full Metal Alchemist, Tecmo makes the Monster Ranchers, Nintendo makes the Pokemons, and that's about it.

3) They don't suck. Like I said, they've been getting better. I'll admit that the early Gundam games and other ones like the Inuyasha RPG and Lupin were pretty bad, but they have been getting better with the .hacks, Ghost in the Shell (check out my review, daicon) and some of the newer Gundam games. I'm expecting .hack//GU to be excellent, for one.