What game do you have the most hours on?

Probably League of Legends. Game's alot of fun when you've got good friends to play it with. I remember once I pulled an all nighter along with 2 friends, we dropped dead around 6 in the morning, haha. League's addicting for sure.

Game - time played- years playing them. All steam games are taken from steam time, Wolfenstein and WoW are from Xfire time, and Runescape is from ingame time.

Wolfenstien ET - 2500 hours+ 2003- 2008

Team fortress 2 - 2290 2007-2011 Included about 350 hours of idling.

Killing floor - 1085 Dec 2011 - Present

Runescape 135days 12 hours. Around 3250 hours, Nov 2003 - present

World of Warcraft - 120 days, around 2880 hours. Jan 2006 - present

present means i'm still playing them off and on.

If we can stretch back to PS2, I think it's probably the Disgaea games. Not because they're my favourites by any means, but because grinding for endless hours is a big part of the games. I haven't touched one in a while, but I'm pretty sure I clocked at least 300 hours on Disgaea 2 alone, which is nothing to say of Disgaeas 1, 2, and 4. Usually I would just throw on a movie on my laptop and grind endlessly while not paying much attention to the game.

Was it entertaining? Well, I did it, so I suppose it must've been...

I would have to say the games that I have put the most hours into would be The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. Both of those games yield about 200+ hours to complete fully and they are some of my favorite games to play. The Witcher 3 alone I probably spent about 300 hours playing and when they release their new expansion Blood & Wine, I will most definitely be clocking in many more hours.

Really hard to say whether it was GTA 3 or GTA San Andreas. Probably Sand Andreas but when I had GTA3 that was the only thing I had, so 100% of my time was dedicated to it. Vice city is probably my third most played game actually, so if we combined the series GrandTheftAuto would be miles ahead.

I can't check right now how many hours exactly but GTAV is the game where I spent more time on, definitely.

If an MMO counts, then Vindictus, totally. I don't know the total hours, but it's certainly over 100 hours. If an MMO does NOT count, then probably Dragon Age Inquisition. Only got about 30 something hours, but that's only playing it off and on.

It was definitely WoW for me, followed by FFXI, followed by a mix and assortment of games I couldn't really give you a surefire number on. I have definitely toned it way, way down.

Witcher 3, no question asked. It was hands down the longest game I ever played or in fact I am actually still playing. I think I have reached the climax of the story which took me 86 hours. I guess I will easily cross 100 hours with this one. I don't play MMO or MMORPG, therefore I don't have any games with 200+ hours.
Pokemon sapphire was the only game which I played for more than 100 hours.

I put 130 hours into Persona 4: Golden on PSVITA. I remember finishing my new run one night at 4AM at 85hrs and immediately starting my New Game+ the following night. Still hooked.

It's probably Grand Theft Auto V. When I first got my PlayStation 4, it was the first game that I bought because I loved playing Grand Theft Auto V on my Xbox 360. The fact that they added a first person mode and improved the graphics was just amazing. I was absolutely addicted to the game and could not stop playing Grand Theft Auto Online. Unfortunately, I have given up on the game in recent months because of Rockstar wanting to push microtransactions onto us. I'm sure Fortnite is actually creeping up the list and will soon end up the game with the most hours from me.

For me I spend a lot of time in playing mortal Kombat in our PlayStation 2. It is a great game for me because I feel much excitement and happiness whenever I play such games. It was one of my favorite pastime during my younger years and until now I still love to play for it. I spend at about 4 hours in playing it especially if I have no work for tomorrow or during weekends. This is really great and very entertaining and full of actions.

I think Killing Floor is the game I've logged the most time into. I have over 200 hours in it right now. I used to play all night with my friends on the weekends when I was in high school, so I put a lot of time into it before the second game came out. It has a really nostalgic feeling for me now!

For me the games that had the most of my hours was the hungry shark evolution which I am playing in my mobile phone. I really enjoy playing it even I am in my work as long i have the chance or opportunity to do it. I am addicted to this game that is why I keep coming back on it and play for a couple of hours. I like this game because it is very exciting and amazing. The greater the level the harder it goes. I even sometimes play for it even in the middle of the night because I feel entertained about this.

My most played game is FIFA. I don't play a lot of console games as I prefer PC gaming, but I find FIFA to be more enjoyable to play in the console and it's the only thing I play right now, really.

I really don't know the exact playing time but the game is Final Fantasy VIII. I played it year by year seriously. The time I played it, it took me a long time to finish it. I even quit because I find it hard. But when I finished it at the very first time, all the next time I played it took me almost fast than before. But I can't get enough of it. Even though I finished it a dozen times, I still play it.

I spent 5 to 6 hours playing everyday with Starcraft during my younger days. It keeps me active and alert. I' was addicted to it. I love the fun and excitement of the game. I like the concept of leadership and team strategy. Happy time for me.

GTA:SA for the PS2 is the game, which I've spent hundreds of hours if not more playing, just doing different things. It is a nice game to get into and relax, just drive around town and do some criminal activties. Of course, the missions are quite fun, however the campaign isn't too long, so that ends fast.

It's FIFA that's the only game which I have most hours on. I was so much addicted to playing FIFA games years ago. It's recently that I have started dropping on how many hours that I'm playing the game.

I would have to say that Fortnite is the game that I have spent the most hours on. A lot of the time spent on the game though has been me sitting in the lobby. On checking, I have spent 327 days and 14 hours and 3 minutes. That is a very long time!